I did it! I did write 31 blog posts in 31 days!
Like I wrote in this post, I did take part UBC and tested my strengths and capabilities.
What I have learned:
- If I would do this full-time. It would be easy to write two blog posts per day
- More you write, more ideas you will get and you will learn to do it faster
- I need to improve my language and writing
- More content you have, more traffic you will get
Where I am going with this blog:
- I am more and more committed to make this blog successful
- I will move this blog to the direction where it is more educational and more entertaining.
- I will concentrate more tightly to three topics: leadership, productivity and life.
What WE have achieved so far:
The numbers are still modest, BUT:
- The traffic has increased every month last six months.
- July is the best month so far and the traffic increased a lot from June
- I have started to use Twitter and my follower count is raising.
Thank you my readers and visitors! If you are not following me in Twitter. Do it now 😉
If you like my posts. Why not liking my Facebook page, Subscribe to my newsletter or
Photo Credir Flickr Dhilung Kirat